Dakota keeps getting bigger and will be catching up with me shortly. We are both glad the cooler weather is here. We get to go for long walks now and don't mind being outside. You'd think Dakota was going to turn to dust in the sun, couldn't take it. I guess it's the black fur......maybe he'll shed and become sable? Nah...........we love him as he is. He's so alert. I like to kick back and relax, he's always listening for things and seems to be very protective. Master B's mommy keeps calling him a Rollie (she says Dakota is part Rottweiler) Puh-leez! Here's some snapshots! Until next time..........
<3 Shiloh




5 comments:
We can relate to busy. Today Dad did the hedges. We watched in the A/C. Sherman is due to get his last shots this Saturday. That means he will be able to go to Angel Paws Dog Park.
Essex & Sherman
wow, You really look had a happy and great day with you Friends!
-----------------------------
Dog Fence | It's All About Pet Fences
Dakota, I weighed in at 27 lbs yesterday when I got my last set of shots. Our Great Auntie Essex is teaching me the way of the collie. I miss both you and Duke. The good news is that all of our litter was adopted.
I got excited when company came over this morning. I had an accident on the rug. Dad shushed me outside, but he understood.
Your Brudder,
Sherman
Is it just me or do they look like they are singing in that first picture?
Those are some darling pictures!
Post a Comment