We got a fence. I can't see it, Dakota can't see it either - but we are told it's there. Quite the mystery. There are little flags outlining the property and stuff. All I know is when I try and wander a bit out of my yard - oh I feel like a goner!! So, we've learned to stay right in our yard and it only took us about 20 minutes to know our limitations! We are super smart!
I think this is just what we needed!
<3 Shiloh & Dakota
4 comments:
Bowsers, Dakota looks bigger than Shiloh. Dad needs to way Sherman again, but Dog Dad doesn't think Sherman will not be near as big as Deacon. Seeing how Sherman doesn't like to jump up in the car, Dog Dad kind of like that.
Essex & Sherman
Come visit our blog, we have awarded you the Liebster award.
Essex & Sherman
Saw you listed on Key West Collies and your dogs are adorable. After 9 years of wonderful fence control, Bailey made a break when a gate came lose. I'm not sure what motivated him as he's never wandered even when the gate has been wide open before. Even without the collar motivation he's always accepted the bounderies and not left.
I hope Bailey made it back home safe!
Post a Comment